EMPLOYEE BENEFITS SERVICES
Many employers today are struggling to contain the cost of their benefit programs. Ongoing financial pressures and varying workforce demographics are altering the course of employer provided health coverage, creating new challenges as well as new opportunities. Employers are finding that although their benefits do not directly impact the value of their products or services, they do influence their pricing. Competition requires these costs be minimized, and we are able to help you design and implement a cost-efficient employee benefits package that will continue to attract and retain quality employees.
The employee benefits marketplace is volatile and complex; however, we will provide you with informed and responsive assistance. Our employee benefits team can offer the knowledge and experience to help reduce the headaches often associated with selecting and maintaining employee benefits programs. We maintain relationships with major benefits providers across the country, providing us with firsthand knowledge of the most recent products and product costs.
TPG Consulting offers a full range of employee benefits products and services that give our clients the strategic planning and security they may need. These products and services include, but are not limited to:
- Self Funded Plan Designs for both Group Medical and Dental
- Fully Insured Plan Designs for both Group Medical and Dental
- Medical Expense Reimbursement Plans (MERP)
- Voluntary Benefits, including Life Insurance, Long Term Care, Critical Illness and Cancer Coverage
- Group Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Proprietary Executive Disability Contracts
- Group Life Insurance
- On-Site Employee Education and Enrollment Meetings
- Customized Benefits Summaries (including video)
- Proprietary Pharmacy Benefit Management Tools
- Wellness Plans and Initiatives